The Philadelphia Museum Education Roundtable (PhillyMER) is dedicated to promoting informal, experiential educational opportunities for learners of all ages. PhillyMER is a network of museum educators representing a variety of cultural institutions in the Greater Philadelphia area. It supports opportunities for professional development; promotes focused brainstorming amongst its members; and fosters collaboration between cultural institutions.
Founded in 2011.
PhillyMER Steering Committee:
- Jenni Drozdek, Manager of Adult Learning, Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Marcy Engleman, Museum Educator, Mütter Museum of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- Timshel Purdum, Assistant VP of Public Experience, The Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- Jennifer Reifsteck, Program Manager, Penn Museum
- Saralyn Rosenfield, Director of Education, Delaware Art Museum
- Lauren Zalut, Director of Education and Tour Programs, Eastern State Penitentiary